Why choose Us?
Treetops Care Service’s carers are trained rigorously at all levels of practical care but where we excel is our approach of warmth, dignity and respect that encompasses the Treetops family culture.
Our carers are intuitive to your needs and are experts at knowing when you might want to spend time having a chat about your family or when you might be feeling uncomfortable in an intimate situation.
What makes Treetops Home Care different
- Our founders, Inderjeet and Arjun, had the rich experience of being raised in a care home amongst the older residents and therefore understand the needs of clients and the care industry.
- Treetops Care Services was established in continuation of the family care home business and family remains at the core of our values and culture.
- We are responsive to all feedback and problems. As soon as we become aware of an issue, we deal with it to find a solution.
- We use the latest technology solutions so that your well-being can be monitored in real-time by the office and family members, anywhere around the world.
- You are always in control of your care. Our clients’ wishes are paramount and we provide the care that you wish to receive.
- Our Caring for Carers pledge, means that Treetops Care stands out in our approach to ensuring our carers are well looked after, so that in turn they take care of clients in the best way possible.
- Carers spend the full amount of time with you. Their travelling time is not taken out of your care visit.
How we take care of your supporting family
Communication and updates
Regular communication and updates are essential for family members’ peace of mind and our technology system allows access to care notes from anywhere in the world. Notes are always available in your home, to be read at any time by yourself and your family.
Support and information
Treetops Care managers are always on hand to offer advice and support to family members, from information about legal responsibilities of care, to medication, future planning of care or as a reassuring emotional support.
How we take care of you
Independence and control
Central to the Treetops Care Services’ values is an enabling approach to care. This means that we support and encourage you to do as much for yourself and make as many decisions for yourself as possible. We want you to retain your independence and feel in control – improving your quality of life.
Dignity and respect
You are always treated with the utmost respect by our carers to retain your dignity. Our carers are warm and friendly but are also trained to recognise where the acceptable level of informality lies, so that you are never made to feel uncomfortable in your own home.
Treetops understand that it can be isolating living alone or away from family, so we always act in your best interests and are on your side if you need support to deal with health care professionals.
What it takes to be a Treetops carer
Treetops Care Services has a thorough recruitment process and we select only the most responsible and qualified carers that can uphold our values, and demonstrate their personality fit to our family culture.
Before hiring, we ask: would we trust them to look after our parents? We only hire when we can confidently say yes.
Carers undergo comprehensive training and are regularly supervised by our skilled team of supervisors, to ensure that their work is to the highest standard.
Carers must first achieve the Treetops standard in skills, such as:
- Security in the home and adult protection
- Dementia care
- Health and safety, fire safety, first aid and food hygiene
- Medication training and competency assessment
- Practical moving and handling techniques
- Catheter care and infection control
All of our carers are referenced and police checked, with no exceptions.
Our motivation to provide the best home care service:
- Driving improvement in how people can live safely and independently at home as they grow older.
- Challenging the stereotypes of ageing.
- Helping to tackle loneliness amongst older people but also amongst working age people too.
- Providing good employment opportunities and progression opportunities and supporting staff to develop their skills and watching them succeed.