Where do i start?
EVERY CARE PLAN IS UNIQUE
Every situation is different and care needs are individual. We will visit your home for a face-to-face meeting so we can ask questions and understand your needs. There is no charge for this visit and no obligation to proceed with your recommended care plan if you do not want to.
So that you can develop a trusted relationship with your carers we recommend each care visit be for a minimum of an hour. We believe this time spent with your carer enhances your wellbeing and allows enough time for your needs to be met in a dignified way.
We try to make this as easy as possible
At Treetops, with our experience and understanding we are here to help you through this process making it as easy as possible.
We understand that looking for a home care service can be confusing and potentially emotionally stressful, especially if you are under pressure to put a care package in place quickly following a crisis event.
Our care managers at your local office are always on hand to offer advice and support, from information and care options, to future planning of care and also, to discuss your specific needs.
TreeTops care helps with the following:
- Putting a care package in place quickly to allow discharge from hospital.
- Respite care for family members if you need to go away or build in time for yourself.
- Supporting independent living at home by helping with shopping, housework, laundry and meal preparation.
- Companionship and help getting out and about from the house.
- Comprehensive personal care for conditions such as multiple sclerosis, arthritis and Parkinson’s disease.
- Specialist care and support for dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Rehabilitation after a fall or a stroke.
Home care services offer you help and support within your home to maintain independence and quality of life, or offer support for a family member so that you know they are well looked after. We offer a full range of care packages from drop-in calls, through to comprehensive options such as overnight or live in care.