COVID-19 Information - Protecting our clients and teams
Treetops Care Services is following Government guidance relating to the current situation with COVID-19 and it’s continued spread across the UK.
Treetops Care Services is ensuring that it keeps up to date with any Government guidance that has been released in relation to the COVID-19 virus. We are regularly reviewing our processes to ensure that they align with guidance. Our priority is the safety and wellbeing of all our clients and colleagues.
Our office continues to review our operational continuity plans, setting out how we would continue to provide care in the event of an escalation of the outbreak.
Advice for Prevention
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you of how you can help to reduce the spread of infection by ensuring you:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. Catch it, Bin it, Kill it
- Put used tissues in the bin straightaway
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water not available
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- If you are unwell, remain at home and contact 111 coronavirus helpline
- Follow Government Guidance on self-isolation